We want our school to be a happy and safe community which provides the foundations for lifelong learning by developing creative, resilient, aspirational learners ready to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
At Denholme Primary School we aim to:
- support children to be aspirational and provide them with the skills and knowledge that they need to achieve their goals and develop their talents.
- provide children with exciting learning opportunities which allow them to apply their skills, show independence, communicate effectively and become creative problem solvers ready for 'real life'.
- be an inclusive, caring school at the heart of our village and the Bradford community.
- have positive relationships between children, parents, staff and governors which enable us to work together to provide the best outcomes for our children.
- provide opportunities for spiritual and moral development to create emotionally literate children who value people whatever their race, religion, culture or ability.
Happy Learners; High Achievers