Leave of Absence, Holidays in Term Time and Extended Leave of Absence
- It is important that children attend school regularly if they are to benefit from the learning opportunities provided.
- Children who are absent from school due to holiday in term time will miss out on important learning.
- The time teachers have to help children in a class is reduced if they spend time helping a child catch up after a holiday.
- Educational experiences in school missed as a result of a family holiday cannot be re-captured later.
- If a child does not attend school regularly they will not be able to keep up with the work. This has a serious impact on opportunities later in life.
- The Governing Body policy on Leave of Absence now states that permission for holidays in term time will not be given.
Click here to download the Leave of Absence Request Form
- Did you know that from three years old your child is entitled to 15 hours of free nursery education?
- Attending our school nursery is excellent transition into full time education
- We are very proud of our nursery provision and dedicated staff and we would be happy to show you around the setting. Please contact school to arrange a convenient time to visit.
Click here to download the Application Form for Nursery
Administration of Medication in School
Please refer to our full Supporting Children with Medical Conditions Policy
Click here to download the Request Form for Medication to be Administered in School
Click here to download the Request Form for Pupils to Administer their own Medication
Click here to download the Request Form for Several Medications to be Administered in School