Pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is of the highest quality and underpins a rich and exciting curriculum which captures pupils’ interest and motivates them to learn. Ofsted March 2014
- The learner is at the heart of all we do
- The trust will follow a moral approach, based on inclusive educational values
- An emphasis on the importance of transitions between education settings and the creation of a seamless learning journey
- A commitment to partnership with families and the wider community
- The value of creativity in the curriculum
- A focus on high expectations, achievement and excellent progress for all, valuing the development of broader skills and attributes which are less easy to measure
- Support for all who work at our schools, linked to professional development opportunities
Click here to see the latest school meals menu.
Free School Meals
School could be missing out on extra funding for your child if you are eligible to receive free school meals and do not claim them.
Click here for further information.
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Clearing placements at five-year high, early figures show
New figures show record numbers placed through clearing as universities seek to fill places.
- Boys help to raise A-level grades
Boys overtake girls in top A-level grades - but university entries are down, with many places availa…
- Former May adviser Nick Timothy calls student fees 'a Ponzi scheme'
Theresa May's former chief of staff says the system is 'unsustainable' and should be reformed.
Presentation to parents of children who will be joining Reception Class in September
DENHOLME PRIMARY SCHOOL NURSERY
Currently all 3 and 4 year olds are entitled to up to 15 hours of free childcare over 38 weeks. From September working parents who meet the criteria could be entitled to an extra 15 hours of free childcare. We will be offering this at Denholme Primary School and hope to be able to offer at least ten 30 hour places. To see if you are eligible for the additional 15 hours of free childcare, please go to https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/.
In addition, we would also like to offer more flexibility for parents of children who are only accessing the 15 hours entitlement by allowing them to choose the sessions their children will attend (subject to availability).
Further details are available from the school office.
Click here to read the latest school Newsletter.
Latest Denholme Primary School Calendar Events
- Summer Holiday26Jul2017
- Summer Holiday01Sep2017